- Apr 23 2023
- All Day
It’s Time LIVE! Boston
Be part of this 1 day learning experience that has the potential to impact the growth and culture of your life and business. Join martial arts industry disruptor Brannon Beliso, as he shares all the strategies and processes that fuel his two locations, that grossed $1.85 million in 2022. Space is Limited to 50 people. (All experiences & learning to be determined.)
- INVESTMENT: $549
- Admission to all Experiences on Sunday, April 23rd, 2023
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch Provided
- Limited Edition T-shirt & other swag.
- Signed Journal
- Signed copy of Brannon Beliso’s book ‘Live, Learn, Grow. Lessons of a Reluctant Tiger‘
- Unlimited access to the official recording of IT’S TIME LIVE! Boston
- You’ll receive 3 month of access to Brannon’s entire eProducts catalog
- You’ll gain access to Brannon’s private Facebook group 1 month prior to the event to help get you ready to get the most out of IT’S TIME LIVE! Boston
- Receive exclusive discounts on special products & services for KIDS LOVE LIFE SKILLS & IT’S TIME CONSULTING
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN (Subject to change.)
- Effective BUSINESS – Setting up your business for success is vital to maximizing your tax benefits and profitability. It can also best position your school for optimal growth. Even more importantly, it helps you create a generational business that can contract and expand as needed in order to survive and thrive through the good times and the bad.
- Write SYSTEMS – “If you get sick or hurt, and cannot work, how long would it be until your business would be forced to close?” It is a reality that most small business owners face every day. The SOLUTION? Write the systems and train a team to do it better than you. Your commitment to writing, reviewing, and rewriting these processes as needed, creates a business that works for you. It gives you the freedom that you deserve.
- Design CURRICULUM – The core product a martial arts school offers is the curriculum. A great one, is the key to dynamic classes and retention. To be relevant and effective, your curriculum should be reviewed and improved upon annually. The challenge is how do we accomplish this while preserving the integrity of the art that we have practiced for decades and believe in with all our heart? Together, Brannon takes you on a path that can achieve both.
- Train STAFF – The albatross of most martial arts schools is hiring, training, and maintaining staff. A high caliber team is the heart and soul of delivering the great curriculum you design. They are also the brand ambassadors that grow your school, define your culture, and achieve your financial goals. Brannon shares his strategies and philosophies that sustains and inspires his team, with an averaged tenure of 12 years, that serve 950 active students.
- Inspiring LEADERSHIP – There are so many styles of leadership, and they can all get results, right? What it comes down to, is what kind of leader do you truly want to be? We dive deep through case studies and Brannon’s 30 plus years of leading teams, to give you insights, into what can best serve you and your team.
- Building WEALTH – Retirement is not something on most martial arts school owner’s radar. Making it a focus of your business structure from day one, gives you a better chance of creating a profitable business and saving for your retirement. Creating multiple revenue streams, investing into the stock market and real estate are all options. Brannon opens his books to give you an honest look at what works for him and what does not.
- Creating CONTENT – We have all heard the saying, “Content is King.” Becoming an effective storyteller for your culture can have a tremendous impact on earning the trust it takes to get new students, while keeping the one’s you have. Learn the basics of writing good copy, and running google ads.
- Personal DEVELOPMENT – You are your own best investment. You just have to decide that you are worth investing in. It takes managing your mindset; replacing bad habits with new ones; and consistently executing on a path to being a better you. Brannon shares his tested practices to help you live your best life.